- SFA: B.S in Deaf Education and Language Development
- SMU- Master of Arts in Ministry- Christian Education
- Training in Behavior Management Skills
- 14 years in education
- 16 years serving in the local church
- 1 husband (22 years) 2 children (16 and 18), and 1dog.
Kim Meyers an Associate Pastor St. Andrew United Methodist Church. She has a Master of Arts in Ministry from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas and a Bachelor of Science in Deaf Education from Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas. She has a background in Family and Children's ministry and is a former Middle and Elementary school public school teacher. She volunteers with The Warren Center.
Kim is passionate about parenting, the church, and her family. She is an expert in her field and a deeply faithful person with an optimistic outlook on life. Kim loves to inspire parents and children through the challenging tasks of family life, while keeping it real! Her message is that you as a parent are fully capable and equipped for the task. Kim strives to give parents hope along the journey through perspective.