- SFA: B.S in Deaf Education and Language Development
- SMU- Master of Arts in Ministry- Christian Education
- Training in Behavior Management Skills
- 14 years in education
- 17 years serving in the local church
- 1 husband (23 years) 2 children (17 and 19), and 1 dog.
Kim Meyers, a Senior Associate Pastor St. Andrew Methodist Church. She has a Master of Arts in Ministry from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, and a Bachelor of Science in Deaf Education from Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas. She has a background in Family and Children's ministry and is a former Middle and Elementary school public school teacher.
Kim is passionate about inspiring groups to be the best they can be. Her communication style is comfortable and also motivational. She is an expert in her field and a deeply faithful person with an optimistic outlook on life. Kim loves to inspire groups through the challenging tasks of life, while keeping it real! Her message is that you have the skills and are fully capable and equipped for the task. Kim strives to give groups hope along the journey through perspective.